Circus & Gymnastics Beginner Classes: In this program we will teach you basic different locks, inversions and poses for the circus component. For the Gymnastics component the participants will have the chance to learn basic gymnastics skills like: bridges, cartwheel, handstand and much more.The participants will work on all the gymnastics equipment. ( floor, bars, beam, trampoline) and each week they will have the change to experince one circus equipment ( aerial hoop, aerial silk, aerial trapeze, joggling) The class lesson plan is as follow: use of all the gymnastics equipment in each class plus one circus equipment per week. Each week the circus equipment will be diffrent.This program is for the participanst that they enjoy to work on the gymnastics equipment and circus equipment per class.
*No experience required. The class length is 60min.
Dress code, a leotard or close fitting clothing, with long length tights are best for the Circus classes. Clothes should not have buckles, buttons or zips that are exposed. Dresses, skirts, baggy clothing or beach shorts are not suitable. Bare feet are best for learning circus skills. No shoes are allowed on the gym floor. Long hair MUST be tied up.
Circus & Gymnastics Beginner Classes Member
- Circus & Gymnastics Annual Non Refundable membership fee of $50.00 applicable to all new registration, valid till June 30th. of each year
- Payment is by Debit, Visa, MasterCard, Cash, Cheque to “Prestige Gymnastics School”
- $50.00 charge for NSF
- Online purchases are subject to a $10.00 administration fee.
- All applicable fees are included in listed prices and subject of HST.
- Elite, Advanced, Intermediate Classes instalment payments available when register in more then one class, please asked the office for details.
- ELITE, ADVANCED, INTERMEDIATE CLASSES SUBJECT OF $50.00+HST LATE REGISTRATION FEE, IF PAYMENT IS MADE AFTER THE DUE DATE.
- Once Registered for our Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Circus & Gymnastics classes, no refund will be issued
- Once Registered for PA. Day, March Break or Summer Camp no refund will be issued
- Any cancellation due to medical issues that occur during Circus,Gymnastics, Tumbling training in our facility will receive a program credit valid for 12 months. Original Doctor’s note stating the child’s inability to participate in circus & gymnastics activities.
- A $50.00 Non Refundable Administration Fee is charge for refunds
- Prestige Circus & Gymnastics School reserve the right to cancel a class or to suggest different times of training due to low enrolment
- There will not be make up classes due to absence or inclement weather
- For any changes of the classes $ 50.00 administration fee will apply.
- If more then one Tax Receipt is required a $5.00 administration fee is applicable.
In case there’s an outbreak and we need to close, a make up option will be offerd. If a make up option won't be offerd a credit will automatically be applied to your file for classes that will be missed (no refunds)