Pre-School & Toddler program class begins with a fun warm-up with music and then moves to the gymnastics and circus equipment where children begin learning the basic gymnastics skills and circus skills. The classes are fun and energetic and instructions are provided on all equipment in the gym.
Toddler Program on Wednesday require Parants Participation.
The class length is 45min.
Pre-School Circus & Gymnastics
- Circus & Gymnastics Insurance Annual Non Refundable membership fee of $40.00 applicable to all new registration, valid till June 30th. of each year
- Payment is by Debit, Visa, MasterCard, Cash, Cheque to “Prestige Gymnastics School”
- $50.00 charge for NSF
- Online purchases are subject to a $10.00 administration fee.
- All applicable fees are included in listed prices and subject of HST.
- Elite, Advanced, Intermediate Classes instalment payments available when register in more then one class, please asked the office for details.
- ELITE, ADVANCED, INTERMEDIATE CLASSES SUBJECT OF $50.00+HST LATE REGISTRATION FEE, IF PAYMENT IS MADE AFTER THE DUE DATE.
- Once Registered for our Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Circus & Gymnastics classes, no refund will be issued
- Once Registered for PA. Day, March Break or Summer Camp no refund will be issued
- Any cancellation due to medical issues that occur during Circus,Gymnastics, Tumbling training in our facility will receive a program credit valid for 12 months. Original Doctor’s note stating the child’s inability to participate in circus & gymnastics activities.
- A $50.00 Non Refundable Administration Fee is charge for refunds
- Prestige Circus & Gymnastics School reserve the right to cancel a class or to suggest different times of training due to low enrolment
- There will not be make up classes due to absence or inclement weather
- For any changes of the classes $ 50.00 administration fee will apply.
- If more then one Tax Receipt is required a $5.00 administration fee is applicable.
In case there’s an outbreak and we need to close, a make up option will be offerd. If a make up option won't be offerd a credit will automatically be applied to your file for classes that will be missed (no refunds)