Gymnastics Class - Suitable for children starting off in Gymnastics. This class is 60 min. based on Artistic Gymnastics and includes Vault, Uneven Bars, Parallel Bars, Rings, Trampoline, Tumble Track, Balance Beam, Floor.
The participants will work to master the following skills, cartwheel, Handstand, Bridges, front & back rolls and much more.There is a level of Physical Preparation to ensure reduction of injury.
Dress code, a leotard or close fitting clothing, with long length tights or shorts are best for the Gymnastics classes. Clothes should not have buckles, buttons or zips that are exposed. Dresses, skirts, baggy clothing or beach shorts are not suitable. Bare feet are best for learning circus skills. No shoes are allowed on the gym floor. Long hair MUST be tied up.
6 weeks session
Gymnastics Only Evening Programs
- Circus & Gymnastics Insurance Annual Non Refundable membership fee of $40.00 applicable to all new registration, valid till June 30th. of each year
- Payment is by Debit, Visa, MasterCard, Cash, Cheque to “Prestige Gymnastics School”
- $50.00 charge for NSF
- Online purchases are subject to a $10.00 administration fee.
- All applicable fees are included in listed prices and subject of HST.
- Elite, Advanced, Intermediate Classes instalment payments available when register in more then one class, please asked the office for details.
- ELITE, ADVANCED, INTERMEDIATE CLASSES SUBJECT OF $50.00+HST LATE REGISTRATION FEE, IF PAYMENT IS MADE AFTER THE DUE DATE.
- Once Registered for our Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Circus & Gymnastics classes, no refund will be issued
- Once Registered for PA. Day, March Break or Summer Camp no refund will be issued
- Any cancellation due to medical issues that occur during Circus,Gymnastics, Tumbling training in our facility will receive a program credit valid for 12 months. Original Doctor’s note stating the child’s inability to participate in circus & gymnastics activities.
- A $50.00 Non Refundable Administration Fee is charge for refunds
- Prestige Circus & Gymnastics School reserve the right to cancel a class or to suggest different times of training due to low enrolment
- There will not be make up classes due to absence or inclement weather
- For any changes of the classes $ 50.00 administration fee will apply.
- If more then one Tax Receipt is required a $5.00 administration fee is applicable.
In case there’s an outbreak and we need to close, a make up option will be offerd. If a make up option won't be offerd a credit will automatically be applied to your file for classes that will be missed (no refunds)