We offer classes in Aerial Silks, Aerial Hoop and Aerial Hammock for children aged 6 - 16 years old in safe and FUN environment to children to develop strength , flexibility and stamina. Our Beginners classes also contain a strength and flexibility component and awareness which prepares them for better control and technique in the air.
Beginner Level Come learn the basics of Aerial Silks. We start with climbing, footlocks and get you comfortable hanging with the fabric. The class includes conditioning ground work to build strength in your core and upper body. *No Experience Necessary*
The class length is 45min.
Intermediate Level We will teach you different locks, basic drops, inversions and poses.
*Previous silks experience required. Must be able to do Climb the silk, a clean single & double footlock, and the basic movement of a hip lock*
The class length is 60 or 90min.
Pre-Advanced & Advanced Level We will teach you different locks, re-advanced & advanced drops, inversions and poses. *Previous silks experience required
The class length is 120min.
Dress code, a leotard or close fitting clothing, with long length tights are best for the Circus classes. Clothes should not have buckles, buttons or zips that are exposed. Dresses, skirts, baggy clothing or beach shorts are not suitable. Bare feet are best for learning circus skills. No shoes are allowed on the gym floor. Long hair MUST be tied up.
Circus Aerial Programs
- Circus & Gymnastics Insurance Annual Non Refundable membership fee of $40.00 applicable to all new registration, valid till June 30th. of each year
- Payment is by Debit, Visa, MasterCard, Cash, Cheque to “Prestige Gymnastics School”
- $50.00 charge for NSF
- Online purchases are subject to a $10.00 administration fee.
- All applicable fees are included in listed prices and subject of HST.
- Elite, Advanced, Intermediate Classes instalment payments available when register in more then one class, please asked the office for details.
- ELITE, ADVANCED, INTERMEDIATE CLASSES SUBJECT OF $50.00+HST LATE REGISTRATION FEE, IF PAYMENT IS MADE AFTER THE DUE DATE.
- Once Registered for our Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Circus & Gymnastics classes, no refund will be issued
- Once Registered for PA. Day, March Break or Summer Camp no refund will be issued
- Any cancellation due to medical issues that occur during Circus,Gymnastics, Tumbling training in our facility will receive a program credit valid for 12 months. Original Doctor’s note stating the child’s inability to participate in circus & gymnastics activities.
- A $50.00 Non Refundable Administration Fee is charge for refunds
- Prestige Circus & Gymnastics School reserve the right to cancel a class or to suggest different times of training due to low enrolment
- There will not be make up classes due to absence or inclement weather
- For any changes of the classes $ 50.00 administration fee will apply.
- If more then one Tax Receipt is required a $5.00 administration fee is applicable.
In case there’s an outbreak and we need to close, a make up option will be offerd. If a make up option won't be offerd a credit will automatically be applied to your file for classes that will be missed (no refunds)